The purpose of technology and innovation has always been to enhance the quality of service, while at the same time lowering costs.
STRIDER SECURITY has the solution.
Through our recent partnership with SNAP Security—along with the resources, products, and recently declassified systems they have introduced to the industry—we proudly offer the most up-to-date Video Verification and Response Technology Available.
Here's how it works . . .
1. We monitor your premises by video from our state-of-the-art Command Center.
2. The cameras alert our Command Center by utilizing thermal imaging, ground radar, infrared, motion detection, and other precise analytics—all of which are programmed to notify us of any potential breach in your security. Cameras can also come equipped with acoustic devices that our Command Center personnel can use to speak directly to criminals and trespassers to issue verbal warnings.
3. Upon notification, we first verify the video occurrence, then we either dispatch our roving patrol officers or immediately contact law enforcement. A live video feed can be provided instantly to police dispatch and to the Mobile Data Terminals inside responding officer's vehicles.
4. This process eliminates false alarm charges.
5. All video is recorded and stored at a remote location with easy retrieval.