Privately cruise the River Danube and tour the State Opera House in Budapest, travel by horse and carriage to lunch at Vienna's oldest inn and enjoy an exclusive visit to Prague's Estates Theater.
- Privately visit Budapest's State Opera house, as well as Prague's Estates Theater
- Enjoy a private evening cruise on the Danube in Budapest
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join a guest speaker for a discussion of the political events that led from the Velvet Revolution to the Czech Republic's membership into the European Union
- Explore the library halls of the Strahov Monastery in private
Buy splendors of budapest, vienna & prague tour
Or contact the seller
in section "Tourism and leisure"