Mold Removal & Remediation Emergency Service
Mold and fungi have become a serious issue in our industry. The good news is that with today's technology and equipment, remediation for this problem is both cost-effective and efficient. Utah Disaster Kleenup is licensed and insured for your protection.
Since mold requires water to grow, it is important to prevent moisture problems in homes and buildings. When mold growth occurs, occupants, particularly those with allergies or respiratory problems, may experience health problems.
Whether your mold problems are on ceiling tiles, painted walls, rafters, or floor joists, it's important to keep in mind that there may be more to the problem that you can see, and some molds, cannot be seen without sophisticated mold inspection equipment. UDK 's highly trained, Salt Lake City mold removal experts can handle any type of mold remediation regardless of size or structure. Utilizing OSHA required personal protection equipment, UDK will work meticulously to remediate the affected areas and ensure clearance sampling by an independent industrial hygienist.
UDK's Salt Lake City Mold Remediation Services Include:
- Addressing the moisture source which may include repairing leaky plumbing and leaks in the building envelope.
- Prevention of moisture due to condensation by increasing surface temperature or reducing the moisture level in air (humidity).
- Containment of affected area by trained technicians and professionals.
- Air filtration of affected home or building using specialized HEPA equipment.
- Source removal of affected area.
- Restoration and reconstruction returning your home or building to pre-loss condition.